Monday, April 9, 2012
SOME BLIND ITEMS Y'ALL!
1) This pop star will do anything to outshine her competition. She has made herself relevant thanks to outrageous fashion choices, but she is getting blackballed by stylists and designers. The artist once fired her stylist on the spot after she couldn’t get the outfit she wanted. Turns out, the designer didn’t want their clothes/name associated with her. (Hollywood Dame)
This obviously screams Lady Gaga, but I don't think it's her. Sure Gaga brought outrageous costumes into the mainstream within the past four years, but everyone from Katy Perry to Nicki Garbaj have been trying to out-Gaga Gaga. So my guess is Garbaj because she's been on outrageous outfit overkill lately, trying too hard to mask the fact that her music is complete and utter shit. I also remember the stink eye fashion legend Anna Wintour gave her when they sat next to each other at Fashion Week.
2) These two costars from a hit network television are both closeted, but very much in love. They have not acted on their feelings, but spend all of their time together. Last week, one star told the other he was willing to risk everything to come out together as a couple. As a result of this confession, the other star has broken off the relationship and refuses to acknowledge or spend any more time with the man he is in love with. Both men are heartbroken. (Buzz Foto)
This is a hard one, so I will say someone from Glee, Gossip Girl, The Vampire Diaries, Smash or Big Bang Theory, or Adam Levine and Blake Shelton from The Voice
3) This good-looking and award-winning male actor has always been known as being rather vain. That’s why it should come as no surprise that he asked the director to help him mask his weight gain (he is a good 25-35 pounds heavier than when he first landed the role). He is especially self-conscious about how he appears when filmed from the side. We don’t think he looks that bad with the extra weight (he has always been built like a tank), but the wardrobe person has fitted him with a men’s compression girdle to help smooth him out. Just don’t expect to see him unbuttoning his suit any time soon. (Blind Gossip)
4) Like many television shows, this one has seen cast members come and go over the years. As one female cast member transitions out, though, there is some very interesting maneuvering going on behind the scenes.
The male lead wants to pick the replacement. And his top choice is… the woman who nearly destroyed his marriage!
They had an affair a couple of years ago, and when his wife found out, she filed for divorce. Husband and wife eventually got back together, but his active lobbying for the other woman as his future costar certainly came as a surprise to us. His wife would probably be surprised as well.
His paramour is not the top choice of the producers, though, so it will be interesting to see if they give her a chance at his insistence. It will also be interesting to see if their behind-the-scenes chemistry translates into on-screen chemistry. We’re going to pour ourselves a hot cup of coffee and watch how this one plays out today. (Blind Gossip)
Male Lead: Matt Lauer (who will receive $30 million to stay with Today)
Woman leaving: Ann Curry (Lauer doesn't want her as his co-host)
Woman’s Possible Replacement: Ryan Seacrest. last part is a joke, but rumors are circulating that Matt wants Natalie Morales as Ann's replacement.
5) If they were on a singing competition show, you would call them a Male Vocal Group. We prefer the term Boy Band. The group’s image determines their commercial success, and each member of the group is assigned a particular sterotype (such as The Bad Boy or The Baby or The Nice One) so that the band will have the widest possible appeal.
There is a Boy Band consisting of beautiful young men that currently has young girls across the country screaming with admiration and desire. Their public image is wholesome. However, there’s a lot going on behind the scenes that belies that image.
For example, there’s one member of the group whose moniker could be The Gay One. That’s right. Your teen daughter may be swooning right now over someone who isn’t even interested in her gender.
Oh, and there’s another member of the group who wouldn’t be interested in your daughter. His moniker could be… The Other Gay One.
Yes, that’s right, two gay young men in one popular group. (Although one does have a beard to maintain that desirable image). And here’s the most interesting part of all: the two boys are sleeping with each other.
Don’t tell your teen daughter. You don’t want her up all night crying because her mean parent destroyed her illusion. Besides, you eventually got over The Osmonds/ Menudo/ The Backstreet Boys, didn’t you?
It's no big secret that ever since the creation of the first boy band there's usually one (or more) gay members that your daughters are screaming for, from Menudo to N*Sync. The only group right now that fits this profile is One Direction, because they auditioned individually on the UK's The X-Factor before Simon Cowell turned them into a successful boy band. I also heard one of the 1D guys is about to be a dad, so I don't know how being a young father-to-be is considered wholesome.
- 5 Deadly Venoms
- Another Gay Movie
- Blade Runner
- Boy Culture
- Brokeback Mountain
- Die Hard
- Eating Out
- Enter the Dragon
- First Blood
- Friday the 13th (1980)
- Kill Bill
- Mysterious Skin
- Night of the Living Dead
- Raiders of the Lost Ark
- Spider Man 2
- The Bourne Trilogy
- The Circuit
- The Crazies (2009)
- The Dark Knight
- The Empire Strikes Back
- The Fluffer
- The Goonies
- The Lost Boys
- The Matrix
- The Monster Squad
- The Road
- The Road Warrior
- The Terminator
- True Lies