It's only been at least two months since Rupaul released her excellent new album Glamazon and already LOGO's #1 cash cow has hit the scene with new music. The host of Rupaul's Drag Race, Drag U and official "Supermodel of the World" has released a new collection of songs and re-werkings of some of your show favorites for a 10-track new album called Superglam DQ. What I'm living for is the fact that legendary DJ/producer Gomi, who has produced some of gay clubland's biggest hits for the likes of Ru, Ari Gold and Kevin Aviance has too fierce for your nerve remixes on the album and sexy gay rapper Jipsta is featured on new cut Sexy Drag Queen. All that's missing from this collection is an appearance by Cazwell and Amanda Lepore and I would have been able to die a happy queen. Check out the track listing below and make sure you get your copy on iTunes.
Superglam DQ Track Listing:
1. Sexy Drag Queen f/Jipsta (Jared Jones La Push Remix) 3:40
2. Drag U Theme (Gomi High Heels & A Dream Remix) 3:44
3. Superstar (Hollywood Royalty Remix) 3:55
4. Glamazon (Jared Jones Break It Down Remix) 3:48
5. Superstar (Matt Pop Amsterdam Remix) 6:09
6. Glamazon (Matcutchi Up Tut Knuckle Remix) 5:36
7. Sexy Drag Queen (Chris Thomas Execution Style Remix) 3:10
8. Drag U Theme (Jared Jones Movin’ On Remix) 3:45
9. Glamazon (Gomi Tribalistic Remix) 6:47
10. LadyBoy (Revenge Of The Kingston Queens) 4:09
Simply GAGGING right now because Ru is hands-down becoming one of the most official hard working queens in the game.