Thursday, June 2, 2011

NSFW: MARK PAUL-GOSSELAAR'S ASS ON FRANKLIN & BASH









I'm going to keep this short and sweet (that was not a jab at the very sexy Breckin Meyer who I've had a crush on since Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare). I am madly in love with the new law and order series Franklin & Bash on TNT. Last night it premiered before another show I like called Men Of A Certain Age, and I have to say TNT is spot-on with their quality shows. The show kept me in stitches, Mark Paul Gosselaar and Breckin have amazing chemistry, but what I didn't expect to see was some nudity. The scene where Mark Paul's character get out of the hot tub naked was some of the best few seconds of television I've seen in a while. The pics don't do it justice, because the walk away alone is definite rewind and pause material on repeat watchings. Trust, even without the butt shot it's a great show.

1 comment:

James said...

I had and still have a crush on Mark. When he was on saved by the bell, I used to fantasize that he and Mario would horse around a lot and it would turn into something a little more sensual. They were the hottest gay couple who weren't gay (allegedly) on any tv show of that genre; esp. when they went to college!

Movies

  • 5 Deadly Venoms
  • Aliens
  • Another Gay Movie
  • Blade
  • Blade Runner
  • Boy Culture
  • Brokeback Mountain
  • Die Hard
  • E.T.
  • Eating Out
  • Enter the Dragon
  • First Blood
  • Friday the 13th (1980)
  • Inception
  • Jaws
  • Kick-Ass
  • Kill Bill
  • Milk
  • Mysterious Skin
  • Night of the Living Dead
  • Piranha
  • Raiders of the Lost Ark
  • Salt
  • Saw
  • Shortbus
  • Speed
  • Spider Man 2
  • T2
  • The Bourne Trilogy
  • The Circuit
  • The Crazies (2009)
  • The Dark Knight
  • The Empire Strikes Back
  • The Fluffer
  • The Goonies
  • The Lost Boys
  • The Matrix
  • The Monster Squad
  • The Road
  • The Road Warrior
  • The Terminator
  • True Lies