Thursday, January 20, 2011

SEXY SNAP SHOTS: DRAKE's BULGE & RIHANNA GETS FREAKY


I have a confession to make. As many of you who follow this blog are well aware, I am a big fan of Drake ever since I used to watch him on Degrassi: The Next Generation. When I heard he was making the transition from acting to rapping, I was skeptical at first - due to the fact that we all know what becomes of actors who try to become singers. Then his music came out and after all the media hype died down I became a fan. I wasn't into Drake on a sexual level because I still saw him as a kid on a hit teen series. Well chiiiiiile, I'm over looking at him like R. Kelly at an all girls middle school recital because after seeing this shirtless pic of him with a mighty tasty bulge in his shorts that would make Tommy Lee blush, my interest in Drake has peaked ten-fold. Whoever is lucky enough to swing from that vine god bless you (and your orifice).



Oh, and in case you care, I posted a recent still of Rihanna on the set of her latest video S&M, which was shot over the weekend. If Janet is wondering where the wig from the Velvet Rope era went, all she has to do is wait until she sees RiRi's video in full.

No comments:

Movies

  • 5 Deadly Venoms
  • Aliens
  • Another Gay Movie
  • Blade
  • Blade Runner
  • Boy Culture
  • Brokeback Mountain
  • Die Hard
  • E.T.
  • Eating Out
  • Enter the Dragon
  • First Blood
  • Friday the 13th (1980)
  • Inception
  • Jaws
  • Kick-Ass
  • Kill Bill
  • Milk
  • Mysterious Skin
  • Night of the Living Dead
  • Piranha
  • Raiders of the Lost Ark
  • Salt
  • Saw
  • Shortbus
  • Speed
  • Spider Man 2
  • T2
  • The Bourne Trilogy
  • The Circuit
  • The Crazies (2009)
  • The Dark Knight
  • The Empire Strikes Back
  • The Fluffer
  • The Goonies
  • The Lost Boys
  • The Matrix
  • The Monster Squad
  • The Road
  • The Road Warrior
  • The Terminator
  • True Lies